The Official Frozen PVP Forums
Welcome Back to Frozen Pvpers!
We're glad to have you back and hope you enjoy your Stay!

Founder Of Site -
Heart/Bk2lumby4you

Owner -
Frozen God (Paul)

Latest news at Updates!

A great place to chat and hang out with friends or a place to fight enemies. Which one is it? Join Today! *Working Ags *Working Dragon Claws *Working Ignore Lists

HomePortalCalendarFAQMemberlistRegisterLog inDonate
Server Status : Offline
Help the Server get VPS by donating at http://www.donatefrozen.webs.com!

Share | 

Abused the **** out of.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dutch Lmfao
Frozen-Pvper
Frozen-Pvper

PostSubject: Abused the **** out of.   Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:57 pm

Well I would like to say Purerank IP banned me. Here's how it started. He rushed me in wild, I killed him, he did it again, I killed him. So then he's cussing me out getting in a nerd rage, and he auto types ::kick dutch lmfao and ::crashclient dutch lmfao. If you don't believe me check the logs and you'll see he kicked me more than about 100 times. So then I decide to get a little self defense, and stop this madness. I kick him about 5 times to stop him from kicking me, and well, he manages to start autoing kick me again. So I log off for about 2 hours, I come back on. He teleports me to him, kills me. Then crashs my client. So I'm like "wow stop" and he IP bans me. So well I'm quitting unless he's demoted and I'm un-ipbanned. Oh and I have a video of him spec glitching me too, if you want it. He teleported me to him and used the g maul with ::special and pretty much ruined my kdr. So now he hates me, he's got pretty much everyone on his side somehow, and I cant do **** about it. Paul if you don't demote him I'm quitting because I play frozen-pvpers to have a good time, not have a bad time. Right?
Back to top Go down
The Reason
Silver Rank Pvper
Silver Rank Pvper

PostSubject: Re: Abused the **** out of.   Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:54 pm

Mods need to keep there cool idk if hes a mod or not but there should probaly be no
"ip ban" for a mod
Back to top Go down

Abused the **** out of.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Official Frozen PVP Forums :: Help Section-
Jump to: