The Official Frozen PVP Forums
Welcome Back to Frozen Pvpers!
We're glad to have you back and hope you enjoy your Stay!

Founder Of Site -
Heart/Bk2lumby4you

Owner -
Frozen God (Paul)

Latest news at Updates!

Welcome Back to Frozen Pvpers!
We're glad to have you back and hope you enjoy your Stay!

Founder Of Site -
Heart/Bk2lumby4you

Owner -
Frozen God (Paul)

Latest news at Updates!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A great place to chat and hang out with friends or a place to fight enemies. Which one is it? Join Today! *Working Ags *Working Dragon Claws *Working Ignore Lists

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inDonate
Server Status : Offline
Help the Server get VPS by donating at http://www.donatefrozen.webs.com!

Pickle-merkins app.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
pickle-merkin
Frozen-Pvper
Frozen-Pvper

Pickle-merkins app. Empty
PostSubject: Pickle-merkins app.   Pickle-merkins app. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 9:05 pm

IGN : Pickle merkin

Reason To become Moderator : i enjoy playing Frozen Pvpers and i enjoy pking although i am no good at it and i enjoy hanging out with people (good people) i have no respect for bullys..

Any Expierence? As in coding no but i will try to keep order and help out as much as i possibly can..

Combat Level :
depend's because me and my friend w0nt safe usualy change to have matches as in obby fight, def pure fight ect.

[b]Will you help the server get VPS by donating to it?[/b] Probobly not because i am only 13. but if i ever do get the chance i will.

[b]How will you help the server as a Moderator and a REG. Player?[/b] I will do my best to be an entertaining and nice player i will not be rude or abbusive and i will let everybody have a great time! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Pickle-merkins app.
Page 1 of 1